• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Remington 300 RUM

codybrown

I bought this awhile ago, then came across a Rifles, Inc 300 RUM that I just had to have. I started load development with it, but only tried a few loads. I bought it used, but it was supposedly rebarreled by Hart with a fresh barrel. The chamber stamp is at about the 4-5 o'clock position so it's not visible when it's in the stock. Bedded in what I believe is a Mcmillan stock. Barrel is 26" plus brake, about 28" overall. Will come with the bases, but no rings or scope. It does have a fairly tight chamber, depending on the brass I used I had to turn some of the necks. I plan on removing the stock and wrapping the barreled action and stock in lots of foam, then shipping it in a sturdy box. Private party to FFL, I'll include a copy of my drivers license. Will be cross posted, first public "I'll take it" will trump pm's. Asking $900 shipped

239716.jpg

239717.jpg

239718.jpg

239719.jpg

239720.jpg

239721.jpg

239722.jpg

239723.jpg

239724.jpg

I checked the twist rate with a cleaning rod, looks like it's 1-10. As the rifle sits, it weighs 10lb 10oz. Scope is an illuminated Leupold 4.5-14x50, so that's probably around 1.5lbs. I couldn't find a weight published for the illuminated model, looks like a comparable mk4 is 22oz.

Open to reasonable offers. Link to the stock for those wondering: