• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem700 BDL 300WM, Boyds Lam Stock

DONTSTROKEME

I have used this rifle for two years and it has held 2.5" at 400 yards for 3 shots with 168SMK's. It is factory barrel that is 24" long. Trigger has not been tuned, I bedded it into a Boyd's Varmint Thumbhole Laminate stock, it is green/gray/black but has been painted black. There is a Simms recoil pad mounted but it is slightle off-set to fit my shoulder. There is Marine-tex texture on the forend and the lower rear of the stock. 2 sling studs, one threaded and one through the forend and nutted. This is a "USER" rifle, it was worked on by me and used by me. I am selling to fund a full build of a 300WM, I have a SS barrel and want a SS action to go with it, so a trade for a SS action and trigger or a whole rifle in SS would be considered. Also will consider a trade for an McMillan A series stock if in correct config. I also have a Tarus 38spl 2" blued with 70 rds thru it for trade and a Pac-nor #8 SS 1-10" threaded for 700 and chambered in 308WIN for trade.

I skelotonized the bolt knob myself, it is flat and hollow. If you want more pics let me know.

If you want the TPS rail which is 20MOA I will set the package for $600 and you should know that I removed one lug from the rail for mounting my ASLI with my low rings.

This rifle shoots well and I do not know round count but I have shot it maybe 300rds total.

Please PM or email me with any offers or questions.

100_1932.jpg

100_1936.jpg

[email protected]

Rifle only $550 and shipping to your FFL and rifle with rail $600 plus shipping to your FFL.

i've got a pretty nice, black H&S precision stock for a mag rifle if you're interested.
detachable magazine setup, thick palm swell, and i think 2 forestock lugs