• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem VLS 308 No Stock.

goose316

Selling the complete rifle minus stock. It shoots like a dream with Hornady 168 Moly Match. It is in great shape with about 140 rds through it. I will probably regret it but i dont shoot it near enough. I will throw in approx 40 rds of once fired brass, and leupold bases and rings. I need $515 shipped to you ffl. I can throw in a set of Burris extreme rings low for another $30. Rings are about 2 months old and only mounted once they look new.

Last edited:
Does any bottom metal come with it, or did it stay with the stock?

Thanks,
Danley

Sorry guys, only the stock is staying with me. Barrelled action is complete with bottom metal, bolts, mag box, and trigger, ready to drop in your stock.

Selling the complete rifle minus stock. It shoots like a dream with Hornady 168 Moly Match. It is in great shape with about 140 rds through it. I will probably regret it but i dont shoot it near enough. I need $515 shipped to you ffl. I will get pics up tonight.

Hi I have a realy f=good VLS stock with oillars bottom metan mag box and folloe=wer it e=was a 243 so the 308 is the same.

if you are interrested in the barreled action and wantbto build it back uo I am looking for $250US for it I will pay postage.
Just trying to help with this sale.

Cheers Bill