Rem LVS 308 w/ choose of Leupold and extras

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by summitsitter, Jul 31, 2009.

1. summitsitter

summitsitter Well-Known Member

I am thinking about selling my Remington 700 VLS in 308. It has less than 50 shots thru it according to the buddy I bought it from. I've never shot it. It comes with an EGW 20MOA base and 30mm Burris extreme tatical medium rings. Also comes with a set of Hornady .308 dies. Scope is a Vari-X III 8.5-25x50LR with SF and fine duplex retical. Scope is in mint condition. Stock as one small dent in side of forearm I'll show it in pics tommorrow. Also stock has had another swivel stud added for bipod. Trigger breaks around 4 lbs but will confirm that with scale tonight. This was going to be a great LR rifle package, but I need to let it go. Will sell package for $1400 shipped and insured to your door.

Scope Options: If you live I have a Leupold VX-III 6-20x50LR SF 30mm tube with varmint rect. If you would like this scope instead of the other one price is $1450 s/i tyd.

2. summitsitter

summitsitter Well-Known Member

pics..Let me know if you want more.. Also forgot the is a non-firing 48 hour inspection upon recieving the gun..Don't like it or isn't as described I'll take it back minus the shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]