Rem 870 barrels, weaver mount and scope

Discussion in 'Gun Parts - Stocks, Barrels, Actions, etc.' started by Mike154, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Mike154

Mike154 New Member

Up for grabs are two Remington 870 barrels, a Weaver/picaninny mount with a Tasco 4x scope. Barrels have never been fired. Can provide pictures upon request.

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Remington Model 870 Express Barrel,12 ga,26 inch, Modified Rem Choke Vent Rib Express Finish

[/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]Remington Model 870 Barrel, Express Deer Barrel with rifle sights, 20 inch improved cylinder, 12 ga. Express Finish
    [/FONT][FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica]
    Weaver 48870 Converta-Mount System with Mount Rings and a Tasco 4x Scope.

[/FONT][​IMG]
    Weaver 48870 Converta-Mount System Remington 870/1100/1187 Standard, Black / Optics...

Go from bird to deer gun and back again in under a minute. The Convert-A-Mount system, designed primarily for 12 and 20 gauges, lets you quickly mount a scope on your shotgun. Just tighten two thumb screws, and the scope is perfectly aligned on machined v-rails. Removal is just as easy; when the scope bracket is off, you have a ""clean"" sighting plane for bird hunting. System comes with base, bracket and 1" detachable top mount rings and a Tasco 4x Scope. Just remove side pins and install plate with included bolts.

2. Beerman

Beerman Well-Known Member

Sweet, ill take it all since its free!!!:rolleyes:

3. Mike154

Mike154 New Member

Sweet. send me your address and I'll ship it to you free also....

4. Beerman

Beerman Well-Known Member

So whats the price??

5. pdog06

pdog06 Well-Known Member

It is gonna be really hard to sell these without a price on them. Are you just offering them up for trade or for sale?

Does "express finish" mean dull blueing? I may be interested in the vented rib barrel but need to know the finish and the price. Got any pics of it you can post?

Any interest in a 24" Hastings barrel with rifle sights for a 870? I am buying a new slug gun and will either be selling this entire rifle, or selling the barrel and putting on a regular field barrel.

6. pdog06

pdog06 Well-Known Member

Mike154,
    I am no longer interested in the 870 barrel. You have been on the site the last few days and I have waited 4 days for a response to my questions, so I am going to look elsewhere.

thanks.

7. Chief Engineer

Chief Engineer New Member

I'll give you $14 shipped for barrel #1. Please foreward your info.

8. splattermatic

splattermatic Well-Known Member

i'll go 50 bucks shipped for both of them.