Rem. 7mmWby Mag. Help PLEASE!!

shamrock

I am new to this site and know nothing about ballistics or shooting rifles. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where I can find the ballistics on this paticular gun. Rem. no longer makes the 7 Weatherby Mag. (I don't think) I have owned it for over 10 years and am interest what it can do. How does it compare to other 7mm's. I shoot 139g. What is the best size bullet for Whitetails. Lots of ?, but like I said, I don't know anything. Thanks,

Your best bet to have all of your questions answered is to purchase a reloading manual. A wealth of information is available and it will make it easy for you to see the relative differences between your 7WBY and any other 7mm cartridge.
As to your question regarding the use of 139gr bullets for whitetails; they will work fine, but so will both lighter and heavier bullets that are designed for big game. The 7WBY is more than enough gun for whitetails.

Warning! This thread is more than 23 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.