Rem 7600/7615 Barrels

Wild_Bill

Hi all i am trying to find out if their is any one that makes aftermarket barrels for the Remington7600/7615? I would like to build a 7600 up into a 6.8SPC and use the AR magazine adaptor. The bigest issue is i believe the recoild lugs are in the rear of the barrel if so this could be machined but i would rather if i fould someone that made the barrels and had them already chambered. As they are all based on the Rem 760 20ga Pump action shotgun action i believe the conversian could be made to work on the older actions. Could any one please post a picture of a barrel taken out or email it to me and if you know where i could get a barrel please post it or message me.

Cheers Bill
Australia

doesn't the barrel just screw into a block which bolts to the reciever, all you need is a 7615 and a 270 barrel and set it back, or get a 270 set the barrel back and get the parts to conver to the AR mag.
JS

James if that is true it will be great but i thought they had the locking lugs in the back of the barrel but it might be possible to get an adaptor and do what you have described.

Cheers Bill

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts