• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 Varmint 223

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoutinmo

Remington 700 ADL Varmint 223
26" barrel
Mossy Oak Brush camo factory synthetic stock
X-Mark trigger tuned to a crisp 2 lbs
Warne bases
Barreled action and bases are cerakoted Flat Dark Earth.

Rifle has 48 rounds fired. It will shoot sub moa with Hornady 55 VMax loads. Great rifle but I find myself using my 243 most of the time so this one doesn't see much use.
** Tac ops stock pack included - scope and rings NOT included **

$575 shipped to your FFL

Thanks,
Mike

Attachments

• IMG_20141130_220359.jpg
    IMG_20141130_220359.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 10
I would also trade for a 700 Varmint rifle or barreled action in 243 (SPS, VS, VLS). I have a Leupold VX3 4.5-14 x 50 LR on it now that could be included in the trade for the right rifle.

THERES A GUY ON ACCURATESHOOTER LOOKING FOR A VARMINT RIFLE 223gun)REM 700 TO BE EXACT

This rifle is a tack driver with over $250 in adds with the cerakote, stock pack, and bases. One time price drop to $525 shipped to FFL.

Sunday bump. Its coyote time ! You won't find a better deal on a great ' yote rifle.

One last bump then I'm going to hang on to this one. Its not hard to keep one that shoots as well as it does.

Ok I'm going to offer this as a coyote ready package. You will get the rifle, Leupold VX3 4.5-14 x 50 LR, stock pack, and 150 rounds new Hornady 55 VMax ammo.

Complete package for $1050 shipped. (This is a steal !)

The rifle is set up and zeroed at 200 right now. Two or three shots to verify zero at your altitude and you're ready to hunt. If the rifle doesn't sell by Saturday I'm putting it in a Manners stock and it's staying here.

Status
Not open for further replies.