• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 Ti (1st Gen) 7 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheephunter2

Remington 700 Titanium, 1st generation, 7mm 08. Remington recoil pad, 22" barrel, Titanium Receiver, Fluted Factory Bolt. Very accurate with factory ammo. Has been used but still 98% I would say. Hard to find in this condition. $1800 plus $50 shipping and insurance.

Attachments

• 7 08.JPG
    7 08.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 14
  • ti.JPG
    ti.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 14
  • ti3.JPG
    ti3.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 19
  • ti2.JPG
    ti2.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 157
  • ti5.JPG
    ti5.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 13
  • ti8.JPG
    ti8.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 15
It is. I understand some had slightly different contours over the years. I bought it from the original owner and I asked him the same question. I also understand they were assembled in the Remington Custom Shop.

Sheephunter is a great guy and someone will get a fantastic rifle. If I didn't already have one, I'd jump on his rifle. They are very hard to come by and a joy to own.

I have a few others also. It does has the Remington Proof stamps on the other side. I am just repeating what the original seller told me. I suppose he could have sent it back to the Custom Shop and had it rebarrelled. It does not appear so to me. Dunno for sure. I do know it shoots **** good and looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.