• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 ss alaskan 338 rum mb ti clone sub moa

TRick

REM 700 SS ALASKAN 338 RUM MB TI CLONE SUB MOA

100_1598-1.jpg

100_1599-1.jpg

100_1600.jpg

Also included:

(1) set Hornady .338 Rem Ultra Mag Dies with shell holder

(18) FC Nickle Brass, loaded with 225gr SP over 103.0 Retumbo
(2) FC Nickle Brass, empty
(30) FC Nickle Brass, primed
(16) RP brass, 215gr Sierra SP over ??? powder (lost label-perhaps pull these, but they were my wt deer loads this past year)
(57) RP brass

(~40) Sierra 250 BT
(~65) Horn. 225 SP
(~30) Speer 200 SP
(150) 180 Nosler BT 2nds
(~100) Sierra?? 225 SP

This rifle was put together by Redhawk Rifles in Cederedge Co. His write-up is far more descriptive than I could come up with so:

REM 700 SS ALASKAN 300 RUM MB TI CLONE SUB MOA : Bolt Action Rifles at GunBroker.com

My rifle is the same (but .338RUM), with the exception of the extended mag box, and a slightly different brake.

I have not put many rounds through this rifle (well less than 100), but I have experienced very fine accuracy.

I am selling because I have started an MBA. This combined with a full-time job, and wife and kids leaves little time to shoot.

$1500 shipped in CONUS. My best contact is: [email protected] My place of employment blocks firearm related sites.

Todd

Last edited:
I'm sorry - my rifle is a .338 Rem Ultra Mag.

The one I referenced on GB is a .300 Rem Ultra Mag, but it is only for reference.

Todd

Is that just a factory Remington barrel? I went and read about it on there website, what I got out of it is he freezes the barrel and action, flutes the bolt and barrel and throws it in a B&C stock and will add a muzzlebreak, trigger, etc. For an additional cost

SOLD: Rem 700 ss alaskan 338 rum mb ti clone

Rifle is sold

Last edited: