• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED REM 700 SPS Varmint 243 WIN w/ HS Precision Stock option – Scottsdale, AZ

Quick Karl

REM 700 SPS Varmint 243 WIN w/ HS Precision Stock option with Leupold 1-piece base and 30mm STD Rings installed – 350-rnds through factory barrel. Actually a great shooting rifle as the attached photo of real 300-yard target shows. Everything in excellent condition.

Barreled action w/ factory plastic stock - $400.00 delivered to your FFL

HS Precision stock SOLD

PayPal [email protected] - listed on other sites - please email prior to transaction to confirm availability.

P8250006.jpg

P8250005.jpg

243300-YARDTARGET741MOA.jpg

Last edited:
Is the HS Precision stock the second picture?
How much does this gun weigh?
Also, have to ask - why are you selling it - looks like a nice rig.
.243 is probably my favorite round to hand load and to shoot.
Thanks
Ken

The HS is the stock currently on the rifle - and it is a great shooting rifle. It weights 9.5# on my bathroom scale as is.

I just built an AR-15 Mark 12 clone which is just scary accurate and will fill the same niche that this rifle had... so I figured I would clear out a space in my safe. I also have a pile of 243 reloading stuff that I will likely sell off too...

Just rotating stock I guess.

The barreled action with scope base & rings and factory stock is still available - here is a 100-yard target for an 80g Berger Match bullet over 43.5g H414 w/ FED 210M for a MV of 3366:

24380gBERGERMATCC.jpg