• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Rem 700 sa,Sharp Shooter Supply lvt style stock,black,w/accessory rail,butt hook,adjustable cheekpiece

OHHogSplitter

Rem 700 RH,SA, LVT style stock,black,w/accessory rail,butt hook,adjustable cheekpiece

Remington 700,SA,RH,..LVT STOCK in Matte Black, Finish
All Work Done By Fred Moreo Of Sharp Shooter Supply,It is a LVT ....Short For Laminate Varmint-Target Stock........FULL Aluminum Bedding Block. FULLY Devcon Bedded.............. Ready to Go For a Rem 700... Right Hand... Short Action ..it is a Synthetic composite Stock That has a has a block installed for a single shot, but can be opened up for a magazine,This is the Synthetic Version of What Sharp Shooter Supply Now Sells Now in A Wood Laminate. as The LVT..!! With All the Work Done...!!
this Model Has the Butt Hook,......Adjustable Cheek Piece,.......and An ANSCHUTZ (T-STYLE) STYLE Accessory Rail.....
INCLUDES all Action Screws & Aluminum Trigger Guard ... .........I HAVE SHOT GROUPS IN THE ONES@200YDS WITH THIS STOCK....!!!!! IT JUST WORKS...!!

The Sharp Shooter Laminate Varmint-Target is the solution if you need a multi-purpose stock. The LVT features an ergonomic ambidextrous design for comfort and control, a vertical style pistol grip with palm swell and thumb ramp, and a 2-1/2 inch wide semi-flat beavertail forend that offers the perfect compromise for off-hand and bench shooting. The parallel geometry from the forend to butt stock toe ensure consistent return to battery on bags, while the optional deep butt hook allows for better hand support when shooting with a bipod.

100% CNC inlet for a drop-in fit
  • Pillar Bedded
  • Inlet for Varmint-weight barrel contour
  • 2-1/2 inch wide semi-flat beavertail forend
  • Classic straight comb buttstock
  • Vertical pistol-grip with palm swell and thumb ramp
  • 1/2-inch thick Pachmayr recoil pad
$275... SHIPPED

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 152
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 135
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 118
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 161
Very good stock here guys at a good price. Pretty much half of what it woulda been new. I have the same one in a laminate and had a composite one on a Savage years ago, and Fred does some very nice work. It is easily the stock I wish I woulda kept. He no longer makes these in a composite.
Custom stock without the custom wait time! Shouldn't last long

Last edited: