REM 700 police .223/burris black diamond scope

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Jay03, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Jay03

Jay03 Well-Known Member

I have for sale a older REM 700 PSS in .223. Its a 26" fluted barrel version which is not the norm but I promise its a remington PSS. Its in super great shape and has a newer HS precision stock with palm swell and dual swivel studs up front. Its black with green webbing. but from a few feet away the whole rifle just looks all black. No Jlock, tigger at around 2 1/2 lbs or so and very consistant(was worked on by a gunsmith, not myself). I have shot around 700 rounds or so through it over the years and it is responsible for 30 or so coyote disappearances.... The bore is very shiny and in great condition as I always cleaned and cared for this rifle very well. I dont need to tell you this but there is a rediculous amount of barrel life left as this is a .223 and I never hotrodded it at all. The best groups I was able to get came with h335 or h322 with nosler/winchester CT ballistic tips in 50 grain and 5 shots could be covered with a nickel! This rifle will shoot! Its a good older remington. I have targets in my storage unit from my reloading days.... It comes with the scope which is a Burris black diamond in 4-16x50 with side focus and the ballistic plex reticle. Its in near perfect condition as well. I joined the Army a few years ago and haven't had a chance to shoot or hunt much since so I figure its time to pass it along to someone who will use it more. I am asking 1200 for the rifle, scope, and mounts. Oh and it has a mag extender in place and Im sorry but I dont seem to have the factory floorplate or I would offer it with the rifle. Please feel free to message me with any questions because I probably forgot to mention something. I will take paypal and it must go through FFL wich you will cover. Thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jay03

Jay03 Well-Known Member

1100... I will keep it if it doesnt sell for this. Why no editing original posts?

3. hokiehunter

hokiehunter Active Member

I think you have to have a certain number of posts, 50 maybe?

are you interested in any trades?

Would you sell just rifle?

4. Jay03

Jay03 Well-Known Member

sold