• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 For Sale

Cruizin

I have a 243 ai I am wanting to sell. I purchased the gun 2 years ago and took it directly to a gunsmith and had the action blueprinted and beded in a HS precision sporter stock. Is a short action and Redding type s dies are included with a competition bullet seater die as well as some brass.

Here are the details:

Rem 700 Short action
Beded in HS precision sporter stock
Factory trigger adjusted to 1.5lbs
Blue Printed action and factory tube moved back and converted to 243 ai. Was a 243 to start with.
All work done by Brad Stair here in Utah (Performance Guns)
Win brass 20 pcs unfired
Fed brass 20 pcs fireformed from factory load.
20 pcs win brass once fired from the range.
100 pcs RP brass once fired from the range.

Great rifle and still shoots well for a factory tube. Has 600 rounds down it. Wears a Burris Signature Select 4x16 scope with the balistic plex that I have a load developed for that is good to 500yrds. Burris rings with inserts.

I will sell it without the scope and not sure on the price yet but will be open for offers. I would like to get somewhere around $1000.00 for the rifle, stock and dies, but once again I am open to offers.

This rifle could easily be rebarreled in time for the fall hunting season in any short action caliber and be a very nice rifle. I'm only selling it because I have started a new project and need some money for it. You know got to have something new to do.

I will work on posting some pics.

DSC_0003.JPG

I will take 950 for the rifle, dies and brass and 1200 for everything.

Ok down to 850 for rifle dies and brass and 1000 for everything.

It was 24" but was cut back to 23.5 or so to be chambered in 243ai.