rem 700 aac sd stock 308

Darracq

Just got this gun a few weeks ago. Shot is some last night. I was looking at the bobby hart thumbhole stock. they look very nice. anyone use one of these or know anything about them. I am just mostly target shooting, want to do some long range shooting at some point.

Just got this gun a few weeks ago. Shot is some last night. I was looking at the bobby hart thumbhole stock. they look very nice. anyone use one of these or know anything about them. I am just mostly target shooting, want to do some long range shooting at some point.

I orded a bell and Carlson m40 stock about an hour ago and its already on it way.

You'll have to give a report on that stock. I have a 700 in 300saum that I would like to use that stock on. I'm a fan of B&C stocks. I use to own a medalist A2.

Cool. Ill let ya know. I might get to shot it this weekend. Ill try to put up a pic when it get here.

Wow didn't mean for that to be so big. took it from my email. This stock feels so much better, everything fit perfect and tight.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.