• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem. 700 8mm mag w/brake

ugadeer

For your consideration is Remington 700 BDL 8mm Rem. Mag with Hogue Overmolded Stock (OD Green, tough to find), trigger job and stainless Vais muzzlebrake.....also included will be 100 pieces of unfired Rem. brass, 50 Nosler 180 gr. Ballistic Tips, 50 Nosler 200gr. Accubonds, and brand new RCBS 8mm Rem. Mag Dies.
This gun was a project i started and never finished, it can be purchased like it is pictured with all of the reloading equipment for $800obo
There is one mark on the barrel that i was unable to take a picture of, it looked as if the previous owner scratched it or had something rough in his safe mark it.
For those that aren't familiar with the "Big 8", it is a .375 H&H mag case necked to .325 (8mm) that sends a 180gr ballistic tip down range at over 3100 fps.
Also, if anyone is interested I can have this barreled action coated with GunKote for an additional $175 to finish the project.

Pics can be seen at http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=310568

I'm best reached by email at [email protected]

Will ship to FFL (not one in CA though, i'm not allowed)