rem 700 8mag's for sale

handyandy

done hunting, have 2 rem 8 mags for sale. one is as new, only shot twice. the oyher is custom built. wanted a 1,000 yd shooter. has a charmichel match barrel magna-ported with set trigger. has the army robar anti rust treatment and a dan shepperd rangefinder scope. also dies and 16 boxes of shells with 12 of them being new 185gr shells. can e-mail pics if interested. the custom gun has only been shot to sight in. thanks

I've got an older rem 700 8mm and like it but wouldn't mind another one. When you get a moment post the picts of the non-custom gun if you would....hell post picts of both. And prices you were thinking you wanted for each gun. Thanks
Did they ever make 1,000 yard shooters for you? I've never shot over 400 with mine, but then again I only use it for hunting and not very often. Had a buddy that told me they would do it if I found the right load.
I like the cartridge. Guess thats why I bought a 7mm STW too!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts