• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 6-284 Barreled Action

Dirtybob1

Selling my 6-284 std. neck barreled action. Includes trued Teflon coated Remington 700 SA, Sako style extractor, mag box, spring, follower and bolt release. Trigger, trigger guard and stock not for sale. Barrel is 26-inch Shilen Stainless Select Match #5 Contour 1:8 T, fluted, removable brake and cap, Holland lug. Brake adds 2". Throated for 107 MK's. Shoots 107 MK's and 87g V-maxes under .5 MOA Estimate 550 rounds fired. Smithed by gentleman in Co. whose name I don't know. I bought this from a fellow board member a while back, but I don't have access to long range facility. $800. Questions to [email protected]

DSCF0185.jpg

DSCF01863.jpg

DSCF0189.jpg

I am a little interested, what bottom metal is on the rifle? Does it have an after market trigger assy. or is it a tweaked stock trigger? How accurate would you say the round count is? Do you have any targets? Just a few more questions. Do you have the dies? I take it that the scope base and rings you are keeping? How long is the barrel w/out the brake?

Please pm me with the details.

Thanks