• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 5r milspec 300wm

USAF Marksman

Hey everyone,

I've got a gently used Remington 5R Stainless Steel MILSPEC in 300 WM with a 26" barrel w/o threading. I changed the stock from the HS to a laminated stock from stockysstocks dot com. It's a Bobby Hart LRV with their aluminum ACCUBLOCK bedding block. I've had this rifle for about four and a half years now and never thought I would get rid of it. Life started out slow for this girl, sitting in the safe for about one year before I even put optics on her and took a shot. In the following two years after that I put about 200 mild hand loads down the tube. Since then I got married, joined the Air Force, had a baby, and haven't really touched it since. I had planned to hold on to it until I had the time to get out and shoot more, but things have changed and I feel like I need to get rid of this rifle.

I've shot mostly 185 gr. Berger HVLDs with H1000. I also tried some 220 gr. SMKs with good luck. I bought 200 208 gr. AMAXs and shot 12 I believe but never really developed a load with them. The 185s shot FANTASTIC for me at half MOA or less consistently and never found the time to develop a load with the 208s. I have pictures somewhere of groups at less than an inch at 300 yards with the 185s if anyone wants to see them. I think I might have posted them on the forum at some point in time. Anyways, I've got the reloading components to go with the rifle if someone wants to buy the package, or they can be sold separately after the rifle sells.

So here goes...

Rifle: Remington 700 5R SS MILSPEC 26" 300 WM
Scope Base: Aluminum Weaver extended multi slot "Picatinny" 20 MOA rail
Stock: Bobby Hart LRV laminated AccuBlock finished in Brown/Brown
***Bipod Not included***

Reloading Components:
50 NEW Winchester brass
100 Once fired Federal brass
Appx. 188 pieces 208gr Hornady AMAX bullets
Appx. 25 pieces 185gr Berger HVLDs
Appx. 20 pieces 220gr SMKs
RCBS reloading dies
Lee Case trimmer
1000 CCI 250s for FTF sale
1lb IMR 7828 for FTF sale (No loads tested)

I would like to get $1250 shipped to your FFL from ME for the package or $1125 for the rifle and $150 for components shipped. Will not ship powder/primers. Will take offers but no trades. I will entertain offers but not low balls, so just shoot them to me. PM's or posts. Thanks for your time.

Tucker
gun)

Attachments

• DSCN3686.jpg
    DSCN3686.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN3689.jpg
    DSCN3689.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCN3690.jpg
    DSCN3690.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 7