• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Rem 700 .308

kill_goose

Remington 700 in .308 Win.

Rifle is easily a 9.9 out of ten. Has had exactly 56 rounds through it and is a confirmed sub-MOA shooter at 300 yards with hand load ammo. Factory 26" tube and Callahan firing pin assembly. Composite stock has a full length aluminum bedding block.

Rifle with laminated wood stock, $700.
Rifle with composite stock, $900.
Rifle with both stocks, $1000.

Scope and Bipod NOT for sale.

If I didn't need the money for a new "toy", I wouldn't be selling.

rifle.jpg

Last edited:
Scope is in the deal now too.

Rifle, two stocks, scope and rings for $2200.

Scope is a Leupold MK4 6.5-20x50 M1 with TMR reticle. Have box and everything that comes with it.

56 rounds through this package.

Bipod still NOT for sale.

I would be interested in just the scope. What is your best deal on the scope and just in case what is your bottom dollar on everything but the wood stock? I am not interested in barganing with you so just shoot me your bottom dollar. Thanks.

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not see the post as anything but saying the Jews were and always been pretty prudent businessmen and the statement should be interpreted as such as meaning no disrespect. Obviously the word haggling was still floating in RAM when the post was written. IMHO LOL. :D Now what was the bottom dollar of the whole package?

bullgator,

I really admire those glasses you're wearing! Very nice and the color is striking, rose colored, aren't they? :D

But that reminds me of a line I read once, how does it start:

"Blessed are the peacemakers"

Regards,

Seekers