• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Reloading Sale

d500lnn

.38 Reloading Die, Case Trimmer, Bullets, Virgin Brass, Lyman Caliper, RCBS 5-0-5

I have some stuff for sale. Several or these items are out of stock at some retailers

2 - 100 round boxes of 175 gr 7mm Hornady Round Nose bullets - $35.00/box

2 - 100 round boxes of 175 gr 7mm Hornady Spire Point bullets - $30.00/box

2 - 100 round boxes of 87 gr 6mm Hornady Spire Point bullets - $20.00/box

100 Virgin Brass in .280 - $75

38 special special (looks brand new) 3 die set - $50.00

***SOLD*** 35 Rem. (Appears to be unused) - $20.00 - ****SOLD SOLD****

Forster Classic Case Trimmer - Excellent Condition in original box - $85

RCBS 5.0.5 scale - In original box $50

Lyman Stainless Caliber ***NEW NEVER USED**** Still in wax paper and plastic wrap $22

I have pics of all this stuff. The bullets are from same lot numbers on each size and caliber.

Text Me with offers or questions 404-456-3388

I tried to post pictures, but it said some sort of error occurred. I've got pics of all of this stuff.

.38 Reloading Die, Case Trimmer, Bullets, Virgin Brass, Lyman Caliper, RCBS 5-0-5

I have some stuff for sale. Several or these items are out of stock at some retailers

2 - 100 round boxes of 175 gr 7mm Hornady Round Nose bullets - $35.00/box

2 - 100 round boxes of 175 gr 7mm Hornady Spire Point bullets - $30.00/box

2 - 100 round boxes of 87 gr 6mm Hornady Spire Point bullets - $20.00/box

100 Virgin Brass in .280 - $75u

38 special special (looks brand new) 3 die set - $50.00

***SOLD*** 35 Rem. (Appears to be unused) - $20.00 - ****SOLD SOLD****

Forster Classic Case Trimmer - Excellent Condition in original box - $85

RCBS 5.0.5 scale - In original box $50

Lyman Stainless Caliber ***NEW NEVER USED**** Still in wax paper and plastic wrap $22

I have pics of all this stuff. The bullets are from same lot numbers on each size and caliber.

Text Me with offers or questions 404-456-3388

R P. Then obviously 280 REM

Thanks, didnt know how to interpret the obviously. You obviously didnt know there are 5 280 rem brass manufacturers and it wasnt stated.

Thanks, didnt know how to interpret the obviously. You obviously didnt know there are 5 280 rem brass manufacturers and it wasnt stated.

No sir. Ive never owned a 280. This brass was in a reloading set up I purchased a couple weeks ago. Who makes these? Remington? The bag is just a clear labeled bag that is sealed on both sides.

Howco, I re read your post and I'm not sure but I think you were being a *****. I didnt know there were 5 manufacturers of brass for this round. I was telling you the stamping and the fact OBVIOUSLY had .280 Rem stamped on them. I was not trying to be a smart *** at all. Obviously you know everything there is to know about brass and reloading and firearms in general. I then asked you a question which you didn't reply. I normally wouldn't respond to such trivial post, but I couldn't refuse.

If you would like a deal on some virgin 280 brass of whatever manufacturer this is, let me know. I'll give to you for a deal. I'm sure they're probably not your brand preference.

Regards,
d500lnn

I originally may have taken your first reply wrong. I get busy like everybody else and dont respond timely.....my fault I guess. I wouldnt waste my time/effort or replies on this site if I knew everything related to guns, reloading etc. Sooooo clean slate on my end, no worries. I will send pm if I decide to purchase brass. Thank you

Howco, sounds like a plan. Water under the bridge. Sometimes it's hard to tell someone's intentions in these post. Your welcome to the brass. I doubt I will buy a 280 just because I have brass. Anyhow, thanks for the response ans the pm regarding another post.

Take care,

D500lnn