Reloading room got flooded

ig25

My 6 year old plunged the toilet and the flapper did seat right so it ran for 2 hrs.
My reloading room is under the 1/2 bath on the first floor. So my rcbs charge master,trimming station, mics . Missed al my guns thank god

Uuuugh! I think I would rather get kicked in the pills than have that happen. No...Seriously!

Did it get any of your primers or powder, or where you able to save all that before it caught any moisture?

I feel for you for sure!!! :(

Uuuugh! I think I would rather get kicked in the pills than have that happen. No...Seriously!

Did it get any of your primers or powder, or where you able to save all that before it caught any moisture?

I feel for you for sure!!! :(

3000 primers
4-1 pound bottles of h1000
Benchmark
Retumbo
8208xbr
H335
All got wet. Only 2 had been opened. Got them out mid steam. Charge master was full up with h1000 ready for the 200 rounds 300 rum brass that floating by.
I do agree. Kicked in the pills would be better.

I hear you guys.
Well at least powder is so easy to come by.
Leson learned. Making dust covers for equipment.
Installing Rubbermaid shelves.

I feel sorry for you, but you know what, that's the funniest thing that I have ever heard about. I guess now you can complain about the s*&^$t groups you ever shot!!! gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.