• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED REI 45* down sleeping bag..price drop

ol mike

Badlands reactor backpack -690ci -advantage max 1 camo -air track suspension .
I've used this pack twice ,it holds everyting i need for longrange shooting -i've carried my rangefinder,binos,gps,camera,lunch,water,tp, knife etc. and it great for that.
I've got to where i camp out more often than not -and it's too small for a comfortable overnighter.
You can look at one on sage creek forum -seventy two dollars new-that's where i bought this one -it's in brand new condition --->$55<--- shipped to your door.SOLD
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REI down sleeping bag ,45* rated -bag will fit up to 6'6" person ,i'm 6'2" 190lbs. fits me good.
Hunter green top w/ black bottom and the down is 60% on top -40% on bottom.
Very light 1-1/2lbs ,rolls up to the size of a cantalope into a built in stuff sack in the foot of the bag.
I think it's 650 goose-down .
I bought this bag not knowing how cold it gets in the mountains of idaho in the dead of summer -it can snow july 4th weekend lol!
Anyway it to is in brand new condition -used three times --->$60<--- shipped to your door.

PM me if interested......Mike

Last edited: