• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED REDUCED $ A A .50 Beowulf - complete AR-15 upper. EXTRAS + PHOTOS (ammo is sold)

Lefty G-gear

Alexander Arms .50 Beowulf --- complete AR-15 Overmatch upper.
CRG_0148.jpg

CRG_0137.jpg

CRG_0144.jpg

CRG_0143.jpg

Used -in great condition. About 600 rounds thru it.
(-These are $750 new.)
Picantinny FlatTop --- handy16-inch barrel.

Extras:
LMT Tactical Adjustable Rear Sight (paid $120.) Has large and small aperture peep sights for close-quarters and longer range targets.
As issued on US Navy SEALS Mk18.
LMT Tactical Front Sight (paid $54.)
The F/R sights are quite heavy-duty - not the folding flip-up style.
Mil-Std bottom rail for accesories (paid $20.)
Rail is tapered to flush fit AR forearm - so vertical grip is perfect at 90 degrees.
Detachable adjustable vertical foregrip makes it easy (paid $20.)
(Paid total $964+)

One 4-rd. hunting and one 7-rd. AA .50 Beowulf mags.
One 10-rd. (it is a regular 30-rd AR mag. Teflon coated.)
(AR regular and un-modified magazines do work. I put 9 rounds in them and they work/feed fine.)

For the .50 Beowulf:
.223 30-rd. AR mags fit 10-rds.
.223 20-rd. AR mags fit 7-rds.
-I recommend the Teflon coated mags.

$850 for upper and all the accessories above.

I ran out of all the devastating 385-grain Remington Cor-Lokt HP loads - quite accurate at 100 yards with iron sights (1-inch groups).
(Ammo is sold.) -I never got around to trying a scope - but it doesn't need one.
I used 43-grains of Reloader 7 at a controlable 1600 fps for 2,200 ft./lbs. (Twice the power of the .44 Mag.)
(47-grains is max load at 1800+ fps for 2,800 ft./lbs. -That's twice the power of the .480 Ruger.)
2.100" COL = cartridge overall length.

IF you plan to handload:
Use only Large Pistol Magnum primers - never rifle primers. They ARE different in size. The rifle primers do not seat all the way - and would be dangerous in the possiblity of slam fires when the bolt closes.

I have 900 left of the 335-grain HP bullets from Rainier for reloading (paid $217 for 1,000).
-Remington 385s are more than double that.
COL= 2.000" --- 2.100" FYI.

$185 for the bullets, loading dies and shell holder.

OR

$1000 for EVERYTHING.

:) Free FedEX or UPS to your door - no FFL gun dealer is required by US law for shipping and transfering an upper.

CHRIS GEGERE "G-gear"

[email protected]

(307) 851-6011

gun)

.50 Beowulf Ballistics Info http://www.alexanderarms.com/images/pdfs/beowulf_ballistics.pdf

Instruction Manual http://www.alexanderarms.com/images/pdfs/beowulf_manual.pdf

Alexander Arms Reloading Data http://www.alexanderarms.com/images/pdfs/beowulf_reloading.pdf

US NAVY SEALs using the LMT Rear Sight
3642E-586_U_S__Navy_SEALs_Sea_Air_Land_perform_a_live_fire_exercise_for_the_Secretary_of_the_Navy_SECNAV_The_Honorable_Dr__Donald_C__Winter.jpg

Last edited: