Redding T-7

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Timberbeast7, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Timberbeast7

Timberbeast7 Well-Known Member

I was talking to the manager at my local sporting goods store and he said they stopped carrying redding presses because of the very high number of returns with them. Anybody have any bad experience with the Redding T-7, I was just about to buy one and am now second guessing myself.

2. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I have been wanting one too. I have two friends that use them and swear by them. :confused:

Jeff

3. linksmechanic

linksmechanic Well-Known Member

Best press ever made imo. I've used pretty much everything and I've heard all the naysayers. Every time I load on it nothing ever changes. Redding has some of the highest quality stuff. I've used rcbs for years but for hard parts like presses and dies redding out does rcbs.

4. Winchester 69

Winchester 69 Well-Known Member

Sounds like BS to me. If you ever have ANY problem with a Redding product, let Redding know. Everyone who has a T-7 loves it. You will too.

5. boomtube

boomtube Well-Known Member

"...he said they stopped carrying redding presses because of the very high number of returns..."

Typical gun store BS to explain why he shifted to another brand, most likely because of a better price mark-up.

6. Williamb

Williamb Member

I have been using it since it first came out. Have also purchased 5 additional turrets for various calibers. Excellent quality - I would highly recommend. If you have any doubts call up Sinclair's. They also highly recommend it.

Good luck

7. Ernie

Ernie SPONSOR

My T-7 Works Great!
    Love it.

8. elkregulator

elkregulator Well-Known Member

Very impressed with it. Never looked back after buying it. No regrets, no problems.

9. Timberbeast7

Timberbeast7 Well-Known Member

You all have confirmed what I thought......its a bunch of BS. Thanks

10. TheBigJonson

TheBigJonson Member

Hey TimberBeast,
    They stopped selling them 'cause they couldn't mark them up as much since Redding started their new reseller program. I've used a "T-6" since the 1980s and bought a T-7 last year based on that experience. Redding is top-of-the-line gear! BJ