redding t-7 Press

Discussion in 'Equipment Discussions' started by cdtthree, Feb 20, 2010.

1. cdtthree

cdtthree New Member

Does anyone have a redding t-7 press......its time to upgrade......its up the redding or a C&H 4 stage press.......

cdtthree

2. jimbires

jimbires Well-Known Member

I bought one last year . very well built. I think you would be pleased with it . Jim

3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

I have had a T-7 for a bit over a year now. Just recently bought a spare turret. I love this press. And I really think it has improved the quality of my hand loads.

Jeff

Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
  4. Merlin

Merlin Well-Known Member

Love mine. It is great that you don't have to constantly screw dies in and out. Especially when loading for different rifles. Set the dies once, and good to go.

5. SHRTSHTR

SHRTSHTR Well-Known Member

I have two T-7's, only way to go for me.

6. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

Thought I would toss this in here. I had a great conversation with Robin at Redding one day (Great Guy!) He advised me that the T-7 when using Redding bushing dies is designed for the die to actually contact the shell holder and slightly cam over at the top of the ram stroke, The turret will rise a minute amount and wll level firmly on a machined surface in the rear of the turret. So don't go by the directions in the die box on die depth. They were not written for the T-7 press. Once I did this my COL's were all exactly the same to the thousanths.

Jeff