Redding S Dies

Discussion in 'Rifles, Bullets, Barrels & Ballistics' started by Brent, Dec 2, 2002.

1. Brent

Brent Well-Known Member

I got all my new 300 Ultra brass, 220gr SMK's, bushings, body die, seater die......but no neck size die. [​IMG] It was back ordered. [​IMG] [​IMG] .

I'll call them tomarrow, but was wondering, does anybody know what the "hangtime" might be for one or how they handle backorders there? It doesn't appear that I was charged for shipping either.

I was really hoping to get the new brass prepped and on it's first ride to the range tomarrow [​IMG] . Been waiting for a while to put those 220 MK's downrange in the 300, so it looks like the regular Redding will have to do until I get the type S sizer.

2. Michael Eichele

Michael Eichele Well-Known Member

Brent,

I dont know who you ordered your die through, but I just ordered a redding "s" neck sizer from sinclair for the 308 and it is backordered as well, they told me it would take 2-3 weeks for them to get it and up to a week for me to get it. I am not entirely sure how they handle it.

3. Brent

Brent Well-Known Member

I emailed Redding about availability after Sinclair said it would be a week to ten days to get them from Redding because they were back ordered.

Redding said they had them in stock? [​IMG]
    I forwarded the email to my contact at Sinclair about the availability.
    My die was here three days later. [​IMG]

Good luck. I'm getting the comp set for my 308s next. BO were sent one at a time about two days apart, I had three items, postage was HIGH for each one too. I'll call to make sure the stuff is availible next time instead of using they're website.