• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Redding Reloading Dies

Roll-Yur-Own

If any of you guys need Redding Reloading Dies or other Redding equipment. I can get it for you for great prices. Better than Midway in most cases.

Guys, thanks for all the interest.

FYI - I'm a dealer or Redding Reloading, IOR Optics, Carry-Lite Decoys, Knight & Hale Products, Eastman Outfitters (Carbon Express Arrows & Eastman Outfitter Blinds), and Trophy Ridge Archery Products. I do strictly mail order so I keep the prices slighty over cost.

I also have an FFL for Ammo Manufacturing for anyone who wants custom loaded ammo.

Cody, redding doesn't carry digital scales, but I have a Lyman LE-1200, slightly used, no box or instruction manual, and I'm also missing the powder pan, but you probably have a powder pan form your old scale. If you want it its your for $60 with free shipping. It works perfectly.

Jeff, that is a custom die set. The price is $188.00 for the 3 die set. $128 for a two die set with FL die or $123 for a two die set with Neck die.

hi Roll-Yur-Own
did you get my email and payment.i have sent you a couple of emails but had no response.(paid by pay pal )
thanks
Colin
my apologies if you have been to busy to respond,but i just need to know if my cash has gone to the right place.