Reconyx Game Camera

They work. As long as you keep good batteries in them, they'll run. And we've always gotten more and better pictures with them than any of the others

I just sold a 500 and a 600 reconyx. I think they take good pictures but I don't see any difference in picture quality from the Bushnell trophy cam. I actually think the bushnell takes better pictures at night at 1/2 the cost. Ross

I use two at our club and they are the bomb! The best cameras I have ever used and I have used a bunch of different cameras. I have 8 myself and there are another 12 in use on the club. I get the pics and change cards and batteries on all of them. The reconyx are in their own class. Nothing even comes close! If you can afford them you will not be disappointed. If I had the cash I would get a couple of the pro 900 series. At leaztI get to use my buddy's.

What makes them so good? What are some features that you like best?

No transition noise , no whiteout or switching back and forth at transition. Much better capture and much wider sensing. True black flash. You will catch many more animals with the reconyx than any other camera. They are the only cameras I can hide and the big bucks will keep coming by. All the other cameras give themselves away with flash or noise but not the reconyx. The sensor trip is under a second for real , not just some broken promise on the packaging. Oh ,don't put it on burst evedy 5 seconds , we filled a card at a feeder in two days. 8000 pics! I wish I knew the guy who was getting rid of a couple used cause I sure do want a couple of my own.

I bought one after this post started. It did not work if something was coming from the right side . Returned it after a week and bought a Moultree for $115 at Walmart. I have had for 1 1/2 years with no problems

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts