Recap of Colorado 2007 season

elkstalker300

Well I guess the 2007 big game hunting season has came to a close for me. I had a great time and here are the pics of the outcome, some are old and a couple are new.

This is Josh 17 yrs old his first Big Game animal. We went on a hunt in southern New Mexico. Shot with a 30-06 app. 60 yds LOL scored 79 1/2 B&C

This is myself with my first antelope. This one cost me $5.00, I bet Josh I would shoot the biggest one. Shot with a 300 RUM at 355 yds scored 75 1/8 B&C

My first ever muzzleloader bull, shot with a 50 caliber at app 60 yds scored 350 B&C

This is Josh with his first ever elk, shot with my 300RUM at 550 yds, one shot thru the heart dropped like a ton of bricks

This is Andy (My son-in-law) with his first ever bull 7X7 shot with his 300RUM and app 80 yds scored 300 B&C

My brother in law missed a huge mule deer buck a couple of night ago so I didnt get that pic. I had one of the best hunting years I have ever had, a special thanks to Josh and his dad for the antelope hunt. Hope all who see this has a great 2007 and already looking forward to 2008

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.