• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Re: FS or trade Rem.700 lss LH 300 rum/ Win. m70 7mm mag/ 204 ruger upper for ar

So how meny rounds down the tube and would you sell the chargemaster with it?

I'm going to purchase or trade for a LH 300 RUM. I'd like to know more about yours. Is it the XCR ll finish? Stainless, dull black, blue? Is the stock wood, or the synthetic green or black. What recoil pad.

Reading your post I have something for trade that might interest you. A NIB Kimber 1911 .45 caliber NRA Freedom Defender Special Edition with the Serial Number beginning with KNRA as authentication, not replacment grips. I can send pics of this beautuful gun if you like.

I've got other trades or just cash depending on what you like and your offer.

Thanks
Craig Hartman
[email protected]

The rum is sold it was stainless withe the grey laminate stock. The other stuff is available though I also have a stainless 7 rum that's only shot a box of shells that I'm thinking about selling. It's a rmef limited edition. But it is right handed. So I'm sure your looking for a lefty though. I would have probably for sure traded for the Kimber I own one and love it! If interested in anything else for trade let me know thanks!

Congrats for selling it. Too bad we didn't both get what we wanted. I'm locked in on a LH 300 RUM for my next addition because of it's flexibility with the 3 different power levels of ammo. If you run accross another keep me in mind. Possibley a 3 way deal or finders fee if the right deal comes along. I'm holding the Kimber NRA eddition for that trade uless a good enough cash offer comes along.

All The Best
Craig S Hartman
[email protected]

Forgive me if I've in inquired before. I've been looking at about a dozen 300 RUM's left handed and I haven't kept track of the folks who've already sold. Do you still have yours available? If so what else can you tell me about the condition, amount of use, etc.

Thanks
Craig Hartman

Hi, just window shopping and spied you LH 300 RUM.I'm a lefty,but can shoot either way.I 'm partial to my left.Like I have told everyone else I've been out a lot of cash in a short time.If you still have it in a few weeks we'll talk turkey.Thank you,sincerely.Joe:rolleyes: Rankin

Hi, just window shopping and spied you LH 300 RUM.I'm a lefty,but can shoot either way.I 'm partial to my left.Like I have told everyone else I've been out a lot of cash in a short time.If you still have it in a few weeks we'll talk turkey.Thank you,sincerely.Joe:rolleyes: Rankin
It sold long ago.