Re: FS or trade Rem.700 lss LH 300 rum/ Win. m70 7mm mag/ 204 ruger upper for ar

Discussion in 'Guns For Sale' started by Calfarmer, Jan 8, 2012.

1. Calfarmer

Calfarmer Well-Known Member

I have a brand new left hand stainless steel with the grey laminat gloss wood stock. Bought it and never shot it or even mounted any bases or rings. Has just been sitting in my safe. Bought it thinking of using it for the action to do a custom build but have had second thoughts. These are hard to find as far as I know they don't make any left hand long actions anymore or at least none listed on their website. Interested in trades for lh or rh Winchester, weatherbys, custom rifles, varmint, big game, dangerous game, and lever action rifles. Also handguns semi auto or revolvers. Also 308 and other 308 based AR style rifles. Or just for sale 1,200.00 obo

model 70 synthetic stock black right hand in 7mm rem mag. With leupold scope 4-12x40. It's used and has had a muzzle brake added.

dpms upper right handed in 204 ruger used stainless fluted barrel. Comes with dies, brass, bullets, and loaded ammo!

1000.00 obo for the Winchester
    1000.00 obo for the upper with all the brass dies bullets and loaded ammo!
    Or trade as items stated above

I have pictures but can't figure out how to upload them from my phone! So if you have the slightest interest message me! I'll email or send as text!

Thanks for looking!

2. Calfarmer

Willing to go to 1000.00 shipped on the 300 rum

3. Calfarmer

I can email pics and interested in some offers?!

4. dieseldoc

dieseldoc Well-Known Member

check your PM

5. Calfarmer

Bump it

6. Calfarmer

Make some offers!

7. Calfarmer

The 204 upper is a tack driver with factory vmax 32gr some where between .25-.45 5 shot groups consistently. I can't remember the exact measurements but always under 1/2 moa at 100yds! Super awesome ground squirrel set up! It has the raised upper so you can mount scope with low mounts! Comes with probably 100 or more bare bullets I think Berger and hornady and over 100 once fired pieces of brass and some with 2-3 firings and 50+ new brass pieces some trimmed and primed ready to be loaded. And a few boxes of new ammo! Plus a set of dies! Make some offers people this is a great shooting 204 set up if any of you have a ar you can slap this upper on have a legit varmit rifle instantly!

8. tpichevy

tpichevy Well-Known Member

9. Calfarmer

Just sent some to you from my phone let me know if they go through or not
    Thanks

10. Calfarmer

Fs or trade Win. m70 7mm mag/ 204 ruger ar upper-300rum sold

Lh 700 300 rum is sold! Make some offers on the others! Any reasonable offer or trade will be considered just gotta make one!

11. Nantahalacsh

Nantahalacsh Member

I know this post is extremely old, 2010. But I'm searching for a LH 300 RUM and thought I would check anyway. Sometimes people change their minds, sometimes folks get a new one to sell again. So I thought I would at least ask if you have this or another LH 300 RUM.

Thanks,
    Craig Hartman (serious buyer)

12. Calfarmer

It has been sold but it wasn't that old I think around the 10th of January of this year but yeah it was sold the other stuff is still around though

Thanks for your interest.

13. Drewkw07

Drewkw07 Active Member

What do u want for the all the 204 stuff

14. Drewkw07

Drewkw07 Active Member