RE: DA. Its done Check out the screen shot and tell me what U think

Michael Eichele

The rifle range, or archery range or behind the co
As you can see, temp and humidity are dissabled and there is no input for pressure.

466971-big.JPG

If you select standard then you get temp and humidity re enabled and you choose between altitude or pressure. If altidude is selected, you have the option to change the sea level pressure.

466972-big.JPG

Re: RE: DA. Its done Check out the screen shot and tell me what U thin

question?

in blue writing up there it says "if sighting in in cloudy conditions, adjust zero .25 moa down and .5 moa right"

why is that, I've never heard anything like that before?

Good question......

I've "kind of" heard of it but didn't know it was worth that much. I also don't understand the adj to the right?

[ QUOTE ]
in blue writing up there it says "if sighting in in cloudy conditions, adjust zero .25 moa down and .5 moa right"

why is that,

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if you sight in when its bright blue and sunny your percieved zero changes when it becomes grey and cloudy. Ever notice how sometimes your POI changes unexplainably? This is often due to the lighting conditions. Is is always going to be .25 MOA up or down and .5 MOA left or right? No. It is a general guide. More so, it is a reminder to at least concider what you sighted in at and what the conditions are now.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.