Rcbs jr3

FEENIX

RCBS%20JR3_zpsi8cz9xlp.jpg

I got this one for $40. I've seen them online for $25 but would have paid the difference in shipping (11 lbs on my bathroom scale). This is pretty heavy and built like a tank and perfect for my intended purpose: hydraulic form dies.

Considering it was build in the 1977, it's in pretty good shape and perfect working order. Very impressed thus far.

I learned to reload on one. My father in law has the one I learned on. I think it's a great little press. I tried to win one on EBay but the price got up to 70$ and i quit. Like you I seen them for 25-30$...

I have had a couple. Great little press. I came across a brand new aluminum Jr that had not been assembled. I purchased the parts to complete it from RCBS and still have it. Still have not used it. :)

My Rockchucker has served me well for 50 years or so. I also have a RCBS Partner and love it, used for seating only.

I've been using one for 50 years... I could have bought any I wanted too but I just like this little press and wouldn't trade it for any other. I use it load my Borden built 6 PPC that shoots sub quarter inch groups so what else can I say. The only time I have to adjust my reloading is when loading the extra long cartridges like the 8 mm rem mag. Great press !

Ive got one that sits alongside my Rockchucker. I use both all the time and have a 3rd RCBS that I got recently from Ebay that I havent even taken out of the box and oiled down yet.

At Ebay prices it pays to have a couple of them squirreled away

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.