• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED RBros 7WSM

captacademy

For sale RBros 7WSM
26" Rock Barrel 1-8.7 twist Rem Varmint Contour, heavy fluting, DE muzzle break
Rem 700 Blueprinted action
Jewel trigger
20 MOA base
Manners stock bedded, DE Check piece
RBros Tan with black spider webbing

Scope, rings and bi-pod not included

$2500 Price includes shipping to your FFL

No trades

I purchased this rifle from the 2nd owner and have put about 100 rds through the rifle. The total rd count is about 200. I am selling this because I have a Rbros 7 Mag and have tactical 260 Rem being built. I have also provided a link to my purchase from a fellow LRH member.

http://www.longrangehunting.com/for...ightweight-long-range-hunter-sub-5-moa-66028/

Attachments

• 7wsm 2.jpg
    7wsm 2.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 7 wsm 3.jpg
    7 wsm 3.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 7 wsm 5.jpg
    7 wsm 5.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 10
  • photo7WSM 1.jpg
    photo7WSM 1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 14
Good trick with the pic a .502 becomes a .205 group....thats what my shooting needs!!!

What is the weight? What speed are you getting with the 180's?
Thanks

My bathroom scale said about 11 lbs with the Mark 4 scope and I have not chronoed the load. It's 64 grains of H-4831sc. I just have not had a lot of time to play with the rifle. Spending way too much time with my small caliber tactical rifles.

Have you shot any of the lighter bullets i.e. 168 Bergers and if so, how did it shoot. I wasn't really looking to shoot 180's. Rather save that for the 300wsm.

I put together a quick load with 162 A max's for an antelope hunt. Did not spend much time developing the load, but it worked great. It was a frontal chest shot at about 134 yards best I can remember.

Attachments

• 081.jpg
    081.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 13
  • 088.jpg
    088.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 10
Haha that's awesome! Reading the post then scrolling down...I guess posting kill shots helps you sell..good idea! Nice goat BTW

I had originally purchased this rifle to shoot in tactical competitions, but went to a 260 instead. The rifle was just collecting dust in my safe, so I slapped a quick load together and took it on a antelope hunt. The rifle did very well, then back in the safe. However, the next year I took my 260 competition rifle and it did very well also! I have good pictures of that kill as well.

Recent Posts