Discussion in 'Product Reviews - Discussion' started by ADMIN, Sep 19, 2012.

Rapid Access Targeting System (R.A.T.S.) By Dog-Gon-Hit Review

1. ADMIN

ADMIN Administrator

This is a thread for discussion of the article, Rapid Access Targeting System (R.A.T.S.) By Dog-Gon-Hit Review , By Roy Chiappini. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

2. capeship

capeship New Member

This product looks like it might be exactly what I've been looking for. Does anyone know how much it goes for and where to get one.

3. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Here's Ben's web site, DOG-GON-HIT.com, dog-gon-hit, Arizona, Portable and Mobile Rifle Rest and Support, or click on the hi-lited text in the article. I've verified that 200 yard zero is the same from the RATS as from bench rest sight-in zero. After removing the scope for another use after replacing it the first shot was spot on dead center. I quit right there feeling good about the return to zero after scope remount and confirming zero with the RATS.

4. capeship

capeship New Member

Thanks royinidaho, stupid me I guess I didn't pay enough attention. I see the link now and have gone to the site. Price (with free shipping) seems very reasonable for something made in the USA. A lot of the stuff I've been looking at in the stores seems kind of flimsy or too complicated and looks to be made overseas. I think I'll buy one today and try it on PD's in eastern Washington. I’m an under 500 yard shooter and get a little tired if packing everything out there for a day of shooting. I like the idea of throw it over my shoulder and go. I’ll post something back when I get a chance to give it a try.