Ranging Binos with ballistics vs Binos & rangefinder with ballistics

Leica 3200s. Got mine in 10x42, then decided I wanted the bigger field of view and went 8 x 56. Both sets purchased used off this site or Sniper's Hide for $500-800 off new price.

The ballistics input is weird but once you're setup it's easy. It can give holdover in Mil, MOA, or inches. Easy and the glass is excellent. I tinkered with the table and got it to match my 7 WSM load to 600 within an inch.

I bought an Alaskan Outfitters Denali size L to hold them and a few other items I like close by when I walk and hunt. Took it all to Yellowstone and loved the setup.

Leica 3200s. Got mine in 10x42, then decided I wanted the bigger field of view and went 8 x 56. Both sets purchased used off this site or Sniper's Hide for $500-800 off new price.

The ballistics input is weird but once you're setup it's easy. It can give holdover in Mil, MOA, or inches. Easy and the glass is excellent. I tinkered with the table and got it to match my 7 WSM load to 600 within an inch.

I bought an Alaskan Outfitters Denali size L to hold them and a few other items I like close by when I walk and hunt. Took it all to Yellowstone and loved the setup.

When you say you bought them off this site, Is there a store for this forum, or did you mean from an individual? Or one of the sponsors here.

When you say you bought them off this site, Is there a store for this forum, or did you mean from an individual? Or one of the sponsors here.
From an individual just like the one below. Think I paid 2300-2400 for both sets.

What size as I will have the 2200 also? Is there room for the Revic BR4 also? Maybe an extra pouch. Also iv heard that it needs to be big enough so the objective eye covers don't get pulled off when taking them out.
I got the mediums. I don't have the factory covers on, so wouldn't know if they will cause you issues or not. That's what I have the harness for is to keep the dust and wet off them. Once less thing I got to worry losing in the field, the eye covers. You'll need an additional pouch for the Revic. If your only going to use the Revic for long shots, you could keep it in your pack and pull it out than.

fudd2.0
I had that issue with my sig Kilo and called customer service. solution was to turn bluetooth on then off again on the phone...
I use the Sig 2400ABS. waiting one season to let them work out the bugs on teh new Kilos. Ballistic calculations are amazing, and they pick stuff up better than my previous range finders.
My bino is a 10x42 leica Ultravid.

Used to have the Geovid with built in RF. they charged me almost 700 to fix the rangefinder after 3 years. it was fixed all right, but it was still 5 year old range finder technology.

Learned from that. now I have great glass and can upgrade range finders as often as I feel the need. A lot cheaper.
SnT

For anyone watching who wants a value priced set of Leica 3200s.