Finally got “Thunder” (6.5-06 Specialty Handgun) out to the range today for load development. This chamber has a tight neck (.290 neck), so neck turning was part of the case work up. Using Remington 25-06 brass. The flash holes and burrs were terrible on some of the cases. I switched out the Timney for a Jewel, and replaced the Leupold VX-3 6.5-20 with ART for a FFP Leupold Mark 4 with ART, and added a sunshade. Modified the grip via Dremel Tool to take off some sharp edges at the top since it is a AR grip. I used H-4350 since I use it for all of my 6.5-284’s. Federal 210M primers. Tried 142 SMK’s first, got around ½ group(4-shot groups) to a tad under, but still wasn’t happy. Then I tried 130 grain Berger’s. Again no satisfaction. Next went to 140 A-Max’s. That Krieger likes 140 A-Max’s with 50.0 grains of H-4350 engaging the lands. I did all load development off of a bi-pod and my little rear field bag. Haven’t had time to chrono yet. Guessing from 2675-2750 fps. I'm a happy camper.