• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED R&D precision 300wm

becks

RIFLE IS SPF*******************
I bought this and topped it with a new scope and never pulled the trigger. Gun is flawless except I took some of the moly off of the thread protector while removing it to replace the break. I really dont want to sell it but a Ducati has caught my eye.So,no trades unless you have a motostrada to trade.
2500 in a gun guard hard case AND INCLUDES REDDING DIE SET
I also have brass,bullets,etc available to buyer for additional cost.Thanks and email/pm/post with questions.

Built by Randy Cain
Rem 700 action
Schneider 28" USMC contour
1-10 twist
H&S Precision PST-26 stock --Adjustable LOP & CP
Rifle Basix trigger LV-1 8oz-1.5lb adjustable
Williams bottom metal,box,spring,follower
Vias break & Thread protector
ALL Metal Moly coated in OD Green (Action, Barrel, Bolt, Break, Thread Protector, and bottom metal)
Terry Cross Bolt Knob
152 rounds --ALL LIGHT/Mild loads
NO J-LOCK
Holland Recoil lug
Glen Seekins 20MOA base
SCOPE AND RINGS SOLD!
133_3348.jpg

randycain.jpg

randycain2.jpg

TESTTARGET.jpg

Last edited:
nice looking rifle

what are you asking? $2500 with Bi Pod and case...
it is unclear to me what all is included...

pm me with details please

yup 2450 gets you the rifle with bipod in top pic not pool pic,hard case, and the redding die set shipped. thanks

I really like that bolt knob, its different compared to the standard kind. Can you tell a difference enough to know that you like it compared to the other ones?

Erik

Loggerman, email sent. Erik, the bolt mod is a must, send it to Randy. You wont be dissappointed. Thanks

Recent Posts