R BROS build

1245 yards and sub moa 5 shot group...Outstanding. You must be very proud of your daughter. Any pics of that pink rig or at least some specs?
Trued 700 lefty short action, Jewell at 8oz,HS stock,Rock 8 twist at 26", Harrell brake, HS bottom metal, NF 20moa bases, NF NXS 5.5x22X50 MLR w/moa( still need to change this out to MIL)
2qn4ehx.jpg

Awesome looking rig, the barrel looks way cool. What process and material was used to get the colors in the flutes? Very unique. Happy Father's Day to you!!!

Last edited:
this thread is wierd. Like two different threads in one.

Senderoman, I'm also using the 139 scenars in my 260, they are very impressive. I stopped measuring bullet bearing surfaces after 100 or so with almost no variation. In the .260, 46-47gr H4831sc with the 139 scenars is a winner. I talked to another guy shooting a 6.5x47L and he was also having a great result with these bullets, using varget I believe.

I have not tried the scenars, and don't have any plans to at this time. The Berger's are doing just what I need them to.

Looks like Travis did it again.:) Going to have him build another one soon just un sure maybe 22-250 ai or the 6.5 like yours.
mike

Very nice looking rifle Trueblue. I emailed and chatted with Travis not too long ago about rebuilding a Sendero. I'm going to be passing through their area in a week or so, does anyone know if they have a shop that is ok just to stop and check out their stuff?

Very nice looking rifle Trueblue. I emailed and chatted with Travis not too long ago about rebuilding a Sendero. I'm going to be passing through their area in a week or so, does anyone know if they have a shop that is ok just to stop and check out their stuff?
i would call him first, i think he owns another business.
mike

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.