Quiver/Mountains

longtines

Going Elk hunting in the mountains of Colorado,is a hip quiver the best way to carry my arrows loaded with Spitfire expandable broadheads,and what quiver?Also,whats the best way to carr the tac elite,is there some way to carry it on my back? thanks, Longtines

Longtines, I use a hip quiver with my Elite. I don't know if it's the best way, but it is convenient. The Tac is heavy enough by itself, I wouldn't want to add to it. The one I use was made by Trautmans outdoor creations, and holds 8 arrows. I don't think they're in business any longer. As for carrying the Tac, I use a backpack style double sling made by GrovTec. It works great and holds the Tac securely in the center of your back. You'll have to pick up a piccatinny rail sling adapter to use any sling. Again, maybe not the best way but it works for me. Good luck on your hunt.

Mike K /NJ
Is it possible for me to talk to you on the telephone about the backpack sling for the Elite,I have a few more questions for you and find it easier via phone, you can email me your number at [email protected] or call at 715-735-0376.
thank you
Longtines

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.