question about specialty pistol actions

Discussion in 'Specialty Handgun Hunting' started by B Jordan, Mar 1, 2008.

1. B Jordan

B Jordan Well-Known Member

can a contender action sold as a rifle be used as a pistol legally?

so along the same line of thinking i have always thought a 700 action could not be used as a pistol legally ? if it can please tell me how

the reason i ask you guys have got me really interested in building a s.p. and i cant find a xp-100 or striker action that is not way over priced

2. Varmint Hunter

Varmint Hunter Well-Known Member

Here is the (lengthy) answer.

Legality of rifle/handgun in an Encore

3. hunlee

hunlee Well-Known Member

Hi there hunlee here.Better not to use rifle action for pistol as hunlee know how law can be.ATF BOY MAY GET WIND OF ILLEAGLE ACTIVITY AT YOU HOUSE and hunlee not like to see anyone in trouble with law.Sugestion from hunlee is get pistol fraime and not get in troble with goverment agenicey.Hunlee is friend to all and is allso very good looking

hunlee

4. dennis

dennis Well-Known Member

hunlee,

if you are going to post that you are good looking you need to post a picture. it is like the guy who says he shot a booner we need to see it.

5. hunlee

hunlee Well-Known Member

Once hunlee has enough money for nice computer camera picture will be posted on internet.Hunlee now have nice new 7-30 water long ranger barrel for Contender and a nice 3-12x power Burris scope has come to hunlee.Lot of picture when a nice camera come to hunlee,Please do not get hunlee wrong as life has been very good and many other nice thing has come to hunlee

hunlee

6. Ernie

Ernie SPONSOR

Good looking, huh? Well, we will be waiting for the pic:D

7. Rupe

Rupe Well-Known Member

Not me, Hunlee is a guy, now if it was Sara-lee now that would be a different story.:D

8. Ernie

Ernie SPONSOR

Rupe,
    You are just too funny.
    BTW, Welcome to LRH!

9. Rupe

Rupe Well-Known Member

Thank you thank you I will be here all week!:D

Thank you for the Welcome xphunter. I'm glad to be here, even though my long range is only 100 yards, I'm learning alot and thinking about a long range handgun in the future. I don't think it's to late for me to learn a new trick.lol

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008