question about a cartridge

Possum284

I just bought a take off barrel from a laredo in 7mm rem mag for a winchester and I wanna rechamber it to something a little more powerful as I already have a rem 7mag but was considering a 300wm necked down because a 7stw is to long does this round have a name other than 7mm/300wm and does any one have any reloading info or tips thanks in advance.

nobody knows anything, someone today said they thought it was called the 7mm mashburn or something like that anyne heard of it

I tried those searchs and got nothin is this cartridge that uncommon that its hard to get stuff for I know the stw is more common and has more power but I always like something different

I know what you mean.. I just biult a 6.5X300WM.. I coulda went with a 257 weatherby or 264 win mag.. But I wanted something different to...So.. now I have a killer headache cause getting dies took almost a year...LOL.. oh well I should be able to shoot this month....

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.