quarter minute magnum rifles

whitenup11

what a fantastic site you have here. Question for some of you who may have had experience with quarter minute magnums. How are they? they seem reasonably priced. I looking into a 338 LM with a bat receiver. I have a stiller receiver on a 7wsm and really like it? I dont know much about the bat action. any thoughts on the bat actions and the gunsmithing of quarter minute magnums? thanks

i have spoke to the people at QMM in the past. they seem like a good shop and good people. the guy knows his equipment and BAT actions are "the best." i don't know what "the best" really means, but they are top of the line. i know the QMM shop is busy right now. it's too hard to get your hands on a bare action any more.

I like stiller actions, but badger makes one of the most robust.

I have a buddy with one and it shoots great, comes with a very precise load recipe (neck turning and all) little much for this guy as he has never hand loaded. but the rifle is great.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.