For the past year or so, I've been wanting to put together a quality set of glass. I have four sets of Big Eyes and all are mediocre. They get the job done, but I've been itching for a quality set. The farther we've been stretching out these rifles, the more I see the need for quality glass. After about a month at the CNC, and a few screw ups, I finally made the bracket to put these into. I used two Leica Televid 62 scopes. I have two sets of eyepieces, a 32x set and a 20 x 60 variable set. I have the 20 x 60's on in the pictures below. Just wanted to share a few pictures. There's no doubt they'll perform to their high standards.