QD rings and bases

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by Randy Dunn, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Randy Dunn

Randy Dunn Active Member

I am looking for some quick release rings and mounts that will be going on a Remington 700. I wanted them to be stainless or nickle since the gun is stainless. I wish that Burris made thier Signature rings in a QR. Talley rings are good but rust is a concern since hunting season here is usually wet. The only thing close is the Leopold QR mounts. Does anyone have any experience with these?
    Thanks for any replies,
    Randy

2. sakofan

sakofan Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I am looking for some quick release rings and mounts that will be going on a Remington 700. I wanted them to be stainless or nickle since the gun is stainless. I wish that Burris made thier Signature rings in a QR. Talley rings are good but rust is a concern since hunting season here is usually wet. The only thing close is the Leopold QR mounts. Does anyone have any experience with these?
    Thanks for any replies,
    Randy

[/ QUOTE ]

I have used the Leupold rings with much success. I had stainless. They went back to zero after being taken off easily as well..sakofan..Good Luck!

3. Randy Dunn

Randy Dunn Active Member

Thank you for the reply.