QAD

LawShark

Does the QAD for the 2012 work on the 2013 model? I bought it when I thought I was getting a tac15 but got the elite instead. Local bow shop said looks like release will rub, is this common?

Does the QAD for the 2012 work on the 2013 model? I bought it when I thought I was getting a tac15 but got the elite instead. Local bow shop said looks like release will rub, is this common?

LawShark, can you post a picture. I don't understand what you mean by the release will rub. If the whisker biscuit fits the same, You would think the Qad with the mounting bracket should bolt right up with no problems.

The string it self touches the arms or that's what the local dealer said and wasn't sure he wanted to mount it. Ill post a pic in next day

LawShark, back in 2011 Russell Beach wrote an article about installing the QAD rest on a Tac 15i, it was called Lose the biscuit. it has step by step installation instruction. do a search on this forum and you will find it. the article should help you and your dealer install your QAD rest. good luck, and keep us posted.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.