Pythagorean Gravitational Vector Analyzer

Buffalobob

In response to the numerous projectiles that have been adversely affected by inconsistent and variable affects of the attraction between two bodies of mass I have applied my considerable intellectual might to solve this conundrum. Using massively parallel code on multiple Cray supercomputers I have run the newest Computer Assisted Design software to ensure the the solution to the Pythagorean theorem is accurate enough for the needs of those of use who routinely shoot long distances uphill and downhill. This device should not be confused with the Euclidean cosine angle devices. It has been discovered that Euclides was a secret member of the Taliban and has been captured and is being tortured by the CIA with pictures of Condolese Rice. He has admitted to manufacturing Weapons of Mental Destruction and putting them in every high school in the nation. The WMD is known as Euclidean Geometry

The Pythagorean Gravitational Vector Analyzer –PGVA is composed of state of the art material including new plastics, nylon and special elemental metal. These are assembled in a scrupulously antiseptic factory to prevent any contamination from entering the moving parts. Each PGVA is individually assembled and calibrated by Buffalobob.

A fully assembly PGVA is being offered to members of LongRange Hunting .com at the one time introductory price of $49.95 plus shipping.

If a customer already has the necessary components Buffalobob will assembly them and calibrate them for only $39.95 plus shipping. Components must include the I Don't Believe it is Not Butter lid from the one pound container, 12 inches of nylon string and on eighth ounce egg sinker. I will supply the Sharpie ink, mark the angles, install the string hole and cut the two sight notches.

354833.jpg

354832.jpg

354829.jpg

I guess I missed the mark, so to speak, by using dated information such as contained in uclideen geometry. After months of googlin' to determine the correct spelling of cosine I applied the theory to the LRH application of filling the freezer. Needless to say all attempts were fruitless.

As I was next to my son, calling out cosine of angle changes as the fork horn was standing facing the both of us at a distance of precisely 110.5 yards as indicated by the Leica 1200 scanner LRF.

I called out .995 the shooter made a quick adjustment through the 10X Super Sniper Scope and broke the trigger. It too a few moments to fiddle with the trigger to get functional.

By then the 2 x 2 was still standing there, same spot. I shouted, well kind of whispered a new angle adjustment. After the adjustment for the new .9915 reading the shooter yanked the trigger. Learned w/the first shot to do no more of that breaking stuff. Rifle went off. A 140 gr Hornady spbt left the muzzle at 3195 FPS and went somewhere down the mountain side.

I reacquired the said target in the Nikon XLII (Waterproof), BTW made in china /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif. The target remained standing in the same spot with an inquisitive look on his face.

I called out a new reading, .900! Again adjustments were made. The Mauser 98, fajen thumbhole stocked, Lilja barreled, W-W brass, Forester Neck turned, RL-22 Alliant powdered, Federal primered 270 Win with the same load as above barked with much authority. Again after a dumb look from the shooter and reacquisition of the target, yep, there he was. Standing on all 4s as motionless as the local diner.

While looks were being exchanged the subject of the hunt decided to mosey off to the left with his neck and head just above the 36" sage brush. Surenough a huge muley! Wudda had to buy an additional freezer.

The shooter then commented that while all of this was going on the scope was pretty blurry. The giant rack was hard to see and the body was fuzzy. I scooted over to where the rifle was set up to look for my self.

Sure enough things were very fuzzy. Seems as though in the excitement of seeing the deer coming he set up with about 5 feet of scrub brush about 5 feet in front of the muzzle.

And the whole time I was blaming it on the mountains to the rear causing the uklideen thing to vary while neither the scope nor target had moved. Or maybe it is that this Euclides fella excaped from under the afgan is hiding out in Montplier, Idaho.

How do I factor in the attraction between two bodies of mass thing. I tried one of those conundrum thingers but that didn't work either.

332ACI-med.jpg

When does the money from Mauser, Fajen, Nikon, Winchester, Forester, Hornady, Alliant, Federal, SWFA and Lilja start rolling in?????

Looks like the beginning of a contest. The Flimsy but Functional Long Range Tool contest.

I'll have an entry in a day or so!!!

Woooo Hoooo!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thank goodness Dave King is available to straighten out this mess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

OH OH!!! I have one too!!!!
Its usually on my spotting Scope, but I was doing some surveying for a new target location yesterday so its on the big glass... Home depot for $12 I think...
scopeindicator1.jpg

indicator1.jpg

This is what I've been using, works great for me! And... not is not off, the table it's on is off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

143m834.jpg

BB and gents,
This is my high tech loading bench lamp shade. I found this at our headquarters super secret vault. If you guys want one I'll have to charge the utmost amount because of what it takes to get your hands on one of these. It seems everytime I make one I get to feeling kind of rowdy. You should feel very fortunate to see such a high tech device as this. You'll have to e-mail me with your request.
Brandon
413344.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.