Puff Balls and Rattle Snake

BJ_KABOOM

Yo....just got back from another outstanding day of long range shooting with Darryl,Ray and Tim Romaine and their friends and fellow shooters from central and western Pa. Olan, his sons and the "Hole in the wall Gang" from the egg shoot really know how to put on the "FEED BAG" and host a shoot.We had a GREAT time,got to do some longe range bombing and see a lot of real fancy irons and LR shooting.
Zack, a newby just introduced to RLS at Williamsport on Saturday was,absolutely, totally,undoubtly afflicted today.
I want to thank you folks for always showing our crew a great fun day of shooting. There is a difference in people.....and you are it. You gave everybody that was there today real fond memories.I know I won't forget it. Thanks,
God Bless
BJ KABOOM

P.S. It was Great to see Brother Jim and Charlie. Take Care!

Puff Balls and Rattle Snakes?? Nope...didn't see none.

smile.gif
wink.gif

Bernie

Glad you both had a good time and could make the trip.

Didn't get back to Driftwood till after dark.

Sorry no puff balls or rattlesnake this time.

See you at the range.

Later
DC

Thanks again to every one who made it posible for the day. Gail force winds and intermittent showers kept every one on there toes.
Time to make the Shop Vac's so gotta go. See ya on the Range.
DC. Ya forgot to put that 243 in the back of my truck
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
grin.gif
See ya at the range.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.