PST in auto crash.

joseph

Saturday morning while driving to my hunting camp I was hit from behind with my rifle in the very back of the trunk. It was right in front of the rear bumper. Lucky that there was not to much damage to MY car, but I was very worried about my new 6-24x50mm PST FFP Vortex scope. What was I to do since it would ruin my hunting weekend and I couldn't get a replacement until Vortex starts to distribute them after getting them fixed.

After All the paper work and police I was able to go to my camp and see if the scope was still sighted in and would still be able to be adjusted vertical and windage.

To my amazement it was still sighted in and the adjustments work perfectly!!!! gun)

By the way, I am not anything but a customer of Vortex and get nothing for writing this or anything else I might have written about this scope.

A very happy camper, :D

joseph

PS: It was in a case, but it is not designed to be very protective. If it was put on an airplane the case probable would not have made it.

Last edited:
I sure hope you were not hurt in your venture this past weekend. I am glad to here the PST is OK too. " You know a car at 55 MPH with the lights on and the horn Blowwwn will get the deer every time" Please drive safely and hunt safely. Bill Maylor..

Took a head shot on a doe at 60 yds. at dusk with the illumination turned on. Deer #2 so far this season.

joseph

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts